Tennis Coach - Level 2: Staff Coach
Muskoka Lakes Golf & Country Club
Port Carling, ON
About the Club and Position
The Muskoka Lakes Golf & Country Club has an international reputation that reflects the diversity of their Membership demographics. Originally the Club focused on the summer season, but it has since become an early May to mid-October facility, with Members taking advantage of extended programing and events for Members, their families and Guests.
They are looking for a Tennis Coach - Level 2: Staff Coach. As a talented tennis coach, you will help to perform the following responsibilities.
- Able to maintain a private lessons with adults & Juniors
- On-court expectation is to be able to lead an adult & Junior court
- Optional teaching in adult clinics (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Assist in organizing Junior Tournaments & Junior Inter-Club events
- Assist organize adult/Junior round robins
- Assist with clay court enhancements
- Enrolment in our mentorship program
- Assist with all other duties
- Complete all Level 1 requirements
- One of the following: TPA Instructor, TPA Club Pro 1, PTR Level 1 Instructor or equivalent
- Must have 1yr+ experience teaching at their current certification level
- Filling out our Remuneration point value chart will be required
- Bonus: Certified in Complementary Racquet Sports (Pickleball)
- Playing experience in tournaments, high school or University
- Stringing experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of commitment (attending development courses)
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
Period of Employment
- June to Labor Day
- March 15th, 2024
Please send your CV as well as any references to Jason Burgie, Director of Tennis & Pickleball, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!