Junior Head Pro
North Toronto Tennis Club
Tenfit operating at the North Toronto Tennis Club is looking for experienced coaches with at least 5 years of experience to coach, and assist in running all day to day activities associated with our Junior Program, coaching group and private lessons, and the ability to manage our junior league is a requirement.
There will be court monitoring obligations and other club social events associated with this position. The position will start April 25
- Minimum Certified Instructor/Club Pro 1
- Current and up-to-date TPA Certification
- Experience coaching both adults and juniors is an asset
- Up-to-date Vulnerable Sector Police Background/Criminal Check
- Current First Aid/CPR\Friendly, caring, outgoing, punctual, reliable, with a willingness to improve and be on the court all day
- Flexibility to coach during daytime, nights, and weekend
Please send an e-mail along with a resume to Mark Crone – Club Program-Director firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be open until filled so we encourage candidates to send resumes ASAP.
Thank you for your interest, only those who are being considered will be contacted.