Milton Tennis Club
Milton Tennis Club is a non-profit, volunteer run tennis club serving the community since 1923. We are located in one of the fastest growing communities in Canada. We are looking for a Club/Office Manager to help the volunteer executive provide better service to our membership. This position is seasonal from May 1-September 30, 2023. The hours are flexible but mostly evening (4pm – 10pm), Monday to Friday.
- Manage and control court bookings.
- Responsible for scheduling monitor staff and working with the treasurer on the payroll.
- Work and coordinate with Club Pro
- Greeting and checking in members while keeping paperwork organized
- Responding to inquiries about our programs and memberships
- Processing membership and program registrations, collecting feed via POS
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Assist in maintaining accurate members database
- Under the direction of an executive, ordering tennis balls and other merchandise.
- Opening and closing the facility depending on the shift.
- Maintaining cleanliness at the club.
- Assisting with club programs (juniors, socials etc.)
- Informing members of upcoming club events through email and social media.
- Inform an executive of all incidents in which a report is required.
- Other duties as required.
- Energetic and responsible.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Previous customer service experience would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and take initiative.
- Can effectively multi-task.
- Detail focused and well organized.
- Necessary training will be provided.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applicants for their interest in Milton Tennis Club. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.