Club Monitors (multiple openings)
Kew Gardens Tennis Club
KGTC is in Toronto’s East End Beaches Community. We are in a beautiful beach setting with 5 hardcourts and 5 hartru courts. KGTC is a community club open from May to November.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Part Time and Full Time Roles)
Working independently, you will check in members for play and manage court activity; answer member inquiries in person and over the phone; maintain the clay and sweep the hard courts; clubhouse and light grounds maintenance; open and close the premises; update the website daily re: court playability; enforce club rules and assist with weekly Round Robins and Social Events.
In addition to a beautiful work environment, our staff receives a free or subsidized membership to play at Kew.
- Would maintain a clean and safe club environment and offer excellent customer service
- Have good PC, Excel and Word skills
- Are an outgoing, enthusiastic, detailed oriented and self-motivatedteam player
- Are flexible to working day or afternoon shifts
- Are certified CPR trained or willing to take a CPR/First Aid course
Please email your resume by March 5, 2023, to Ira Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kew Gardens Tennis Club thanks all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
References, a valid police check and CPR/first aid course will be required prior to employment.