Certified Tennis Instructors and Club Pro 1s
GSM Tennis Club
Richmond Hill, ON
The Instructor will be available for group lesson coverage during the weekday evenings and weekends. (schedule to be discussed) The ideal candidates will have
an important role within the coaching team and should embody a passion for tennis, work well within a team environment as well as have the ability to work independently, have a strong work ethic with good communication/interpersonal skills with all age groups, ability to follow instructions, shows a desire and ability to improve the coaching standards and a track record of having a positive effect on members’ lives. Preference will be given to those with experience and aptitude, in coaching juniors. Private lessons for members are also available.
- Minimum Certified Instructor/ Club Pro 1
- Current and up-to-date TPA Certified with insurance proof (mandatory)
- Experience coaching both adults and juniors is an asset
- Up to date Vulnerable Sector Police Background/Criminal Check
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Ability to play with all levels up to 4.0
Please send your CV to Gabe Voros: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, only those who are being considered will be contacted.