Certified Tennis Coaches
TAC Sports Group (Toronto) is looking for Certified Tennis Coaches. TAC Sports prides itself on hiring the best instructors to join our team; we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our growing organization. TAC Sports values innovation, teamwork, sportsmanship, and excellence in its team.
Working with TAC Sports means you will be working with a team that supports our clients in training and maintaining an active lifestyle.
We are seeking experienced instructors to our tennis programs, after school programs, and our Summer Break camps.
- Lead, supervise, and promote the safety of all participants
- Prepare lessons, and lesson plans according to the required curriculum
- Teaching students using a variety of different techniques including discussions, visual
demonstrations, guided discovery, and where possible physical manipulation
- Nurture and develop all athletes’ potential skills and abilities
- Evaluate students’ progress and discuss results with students, parents, and the onsite
- Tracking student progress by filling out weekly report cards
- Participate in staff meetings and required training
- Motivate athletes for success
- Enforce safety rules and regulations
- Additional duties as prescribed
- Experience working with children aged 6-14
- Ontario Tennis Association Coaching certification (or equivalent) preferred
- Background knowledge and experience in tennis or other sports
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Standard First aid and CPR C
- Strong communication skills
$20 - $40 per hour
Please contact Caleb and Nik with the HR Department of TAC Sports at email@example.com