Certified Instructors and Club Pro (IMMEDIATELY!)
Tournament Park Tennis Club:
North York, ON
About the Club
Tournament Park Tennis Club is a four-court, community tennis club in the heart of North York, Toronto. The club is conveniently located at 40 Tournament Drive, near 401/Yonge in the St.Andrews/Links neighbourhood.
This position is for a full-time coach who wants to develop a successful career as a Leader & Tennis Professional. This position is in the Recreation Services Department and will be reporting to the Tennis Director. The hours will vary according to the operational needs of the Club. A retainer for the administrative portion of the role will be included.
- Report to Head Tennis Professional, Matthew Porter
- Passion for tennis and ability to work well in a team
- Strong work ethic and flexible coaching schedule (including weekdays, evenings, and weekends)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all age groups
- Ability to follow instructions and improve coaching standards
- Track record of positively impacting members' lives preferred
- Preference for experience and aptitude in working with club players
- Private lessons to members are also a major component of scheduling at TPTC.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Minimum Certified Instructor/ Club Pro 1
- Current and up-to-date TPA Certified with insurance proof (mandatory)
- Experience coaching both adults and juniors
- Up-to-date Vulnerable Sector Police Background/Criminal Check
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Friendly, caring, outgoing, punctual, reliable, willing to improve and be on the court all-day
- Flexibility to coach daytime, nights, and weekends
- Ability to play with all levels up to 5.0
Please send your CV as well as any references ASAP to Matthew Porter (Head Pro): email@example.com
We thank you for your interest, only those who are being considered will be contacted.