Assistant Tennis Professional
Bridlewood Tennis Club
Bridlewood is a small but very active club with a constantly growing program. They are looking for an Assistant Professional to work with the Head Professional to run their red, orange, green and yellow ball programs and camps this spring and summer.
May 5th, 2023, or once a suitable candidate has been found.
Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience as well as possible performance bonus at the end of the season
- Exudes passion and pride in their work
- Organised and Reliable
- A leader and positive role model
- TPA member
- Minimum Tennis Canada Instructor, or equivalent
- Experienced coaching children 4-18 years old using the progressive tennis system as well as with Adults up to an intermediate level
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive relationships with players, parents, members and peers
- Exhibits our values and personal characteristics of Professionalism, Excellence, Respect,
- Teamwork, Discipline, Pride and Courage
Please send your resume to Adam Dykes at email@example.com with reference to the job title in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in this position.