The Ontario Tennis Association (OTA) exists to encourage broader participation in the sport of tennis in this province. Our goal is to make certain that quality programming is available at all levels of tennis and to help facilities meet their initiatives to allow individuals to reach their desired level of competence in the great game of tennis.
The following ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP FORM should be completed by associate members intending to join the OTA and returned to our office with your associate fee for the calendar year. In return for this fee, the associate member will receive the following BENEFITS/COST SAVINGS OPPORTUNITIES from the OTA:
* Access to our Raise the Net Online Resource Centre which contains pertinent information on topics such as Facilities, Programming and Administration (key bulletins include Marketing Your Tennis Facility, Tennis Court Construction/Maintenance and Volunteer Recruitment/Retention, among others), AGM presentation details, etc.
* Subscription to the OTA’s CUTTING EDGE official publication, ONTARIO TENNIS magazine, which is published 3 times annually
- Featured articles cover an array of topics from instruction to fitness/wellness to equipment
- A ‘must read’ for any tennis enthusiast
* OTA e-mail News Release and E-mag which keeps everyone updated on what is happening around the province on an ongoing basis
* OUTSTANDING pricing on OTA official racquet‘starter’ junior tennis racquets, as is available
* Penn tennis ball program for tennis facilities which allows you to purchase top quality tennis balls at great prices
* OTA Raise the Net program
* Opportunity to host OTA sanctioned tournaments (provided they are run at OTA member clubs)
*Opportunity to access insurance program at outstanding prices (subject to program eligibility AND application being approved by broker)
*Free listings in both the March break and summer camp guides, as is appropriate
*Preferred pricing on summer camp advertising
*Job postings on www.tennisontario.com at no cost
Please return the attached ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP FORM with the associate fee of $500 or $800 to our office.
Please note the fee for associates who don’t run OTA tournaments is $500.
The fee for associates who do run OTA tournaments is $800.